PCCC Remote Help
- Call PCCC at (703)359-9700 and ask for remote help.
- The technician will open a ticket and generate a remote help PIN.
- Open Internet Explorer or Firefox and navigate to http://www.logmein123.com/.
- Enter the remote help PIN from the PCCC technician at http://www.logmein123.com/.
- Click "Connect to Technician".
- You will be prompted to Install the software.
- For Internet Explorer: Click "Run" when prompted.
- For Firefox: Click "Save File" when prompted. In your "Downloads" windows (Ctrl-J will bring up the Downloads Windows), double-click to run the Support file.
- For Google Chrome: Please use another browser, as LogMeIn currently does not work with this browser.
- Depending on your operating system, firewall and anti-virus software, you may receive more requests to allow our technician to access your system. Please allow these changes.
- When the technician or customers closes the remote help session, the remote help software is removed automatically!